jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011




Hi, my name's Betzalin
My favorite months of the year is april,
¿why? in that month is my birthday.
My favorite day of the week is friday becouse i'm watching movie with my boyfriend  .
My favorite day of the year is the day of my birthday,
that day i eat cake and drink Coca-Cola.
I celebrate my birthday at home or somewhere but wiht my family and friends.
My birthday is on april 13th.
I was born in 1993.
I'm 18 years old
Hi, my name's Paola.
My favorite months of the year is July, 
¿why? in that month is my birthday.
My favorite day of the week is sunday becouse is day to relax
My favorite day of the year is february 14th because it is the day of love and friendship
day of surprises and gifts with my friends and my boyfriend.
My birthday is on July 27th.
I was born in 1994.
I'm 17years old
 Every morning I wake up at 5:30, I take a shower and have a breakfast, After that I go to urbe from 7:00am to 1:00pm and back home.
friday  spend time with my  boyfriend
On the weekend, On saturday I relax and spend time with my family and friends . On sunday I make my homework and go to sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario